Awesome reasons to wear your baby:
There are so many benefits to babywearing, and we love writing about and sharing them with you! But sometimes a tidy image is just what you’re looking for when you want to share some awesome reasons for wearing your baby with others. Please feel free to download and print, or share online, because we’re all about spreading the babywearing love!
Happy healthy babywearing!
Further reading and resources:
– Urs A. Hunziker, Ronald G. Barr. Increased Carrying Reduces Infant Crying: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Pediatrics. Vol. 77 No. 5. May 1, 1986 pp. 641-648.
– Hake-Brooks SJ, Anderson GC. Kangaroo care and breastfeeding of mother-preterm infant dyads 0-18 months: a randomized, controlled trial. Neonatal Netw. 2008 May-Jun;27(3):151-9.
– Woo Jin Jung, Hyeon Jong Yang, Taek Ki Min, You Hoon Jeon, Hae Won Lee, Jun Sung Lee, and Bok Yang Pyun. The Efficacy of the Upright Position on Gastro-Esophageal Reflu and Reflux-Related Respiratory Symptoms in Infants with Chronic Respiratory Symptoms. Allergy Asthma Immunol Res. Jan 2012; 4(1): 17–23.
– BabyCentre.co.uk: Baby Reflux
– C-Health: Skin-to-skin contact and the benefit of human touch
– Goleman, Daniel. The Experience of Touch: Research Points to a Critical Role. New York Times. February 2, 1988